All deals and coupons were valid at the time this story was published. If you’re reading this after they’ve expired, check our or the deals section of our website for more ways to save!
Calling all beauty lovers: Target has two new beauty boxes up for grabs.
These boxes, which cost $7, contain samples of a handful of new beauty products Target thinks you might want to try this fall. They also come with free shipping! Unfortunately, these boxes are only available online, not in stores.
They are wildly popular and tend to sell out quickly. Because of that, Target is limiting how many boxes you can buy per order. The “Total Hydration” box and the “Your New Basics” box are both capped at five boxes per order.
“Total Hydration” beauty box
Here’s what’s included in the “Total Hydration” Target beauty box:
- Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Crème
- Curls Blueberry Leave In Conditioner
- SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo
- SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Blow Out Crème
- Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion Deluxe Trial Size
- Panda Animalz Sheet Mask
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub
- Chapstick Blood Orange Total Hydration
“Your New Basics” beauty box
And here’s what’s included in the “Your New Basics” Target beauty box:
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Jar
- AcureUltra Hydrating Shampoo
- Acure Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner
- Very Black Washable Total Tease Mascara –
- Simple Micellar Water
- Up&up Premium Cotton Rounds
- Sensodyne ProNamel Strong & Bright
- NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion
Our team scours the internet looking for tips, tricks and products that can help you save time and money. We may receive affiliate revenue if you make a purchase from one of the retailers mentioned in this story.